A NOOB'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
I really do not like this card. If you don’t build your deck to accommodate it, it essentially results in 6 blank cards (Crisis Interdiction; Captain Marvel's Helmet; Cosmic Flight). But let’s try to review the card objectively.
- For 3 ER (Effective Resources) you get the Aerial trait, as well as the ability to discard the card to prevent 3 damage.
- Unfortunately the two effects are (largely) mutually exclusive. If you want Aerial you can’t use the Interrupt and if you do use the Interrupt, you lose Aerial.
- This in effect means you are either playing the card to constantly have Aerial (with the Interrupt ability as a nice-to-have safety net) or you are building your deck around Captain Marvel's Helmet; Protection Aspect and the Interrupt ability, with Aerial as an accidental bonus here and there.
- Paying 3 ER to get Aerial for only Crisis Interdiction and Captain Marvel's Helmet is too much of a tempo hit to make it worth it. As more cards are released that use the Aerial keyword, this card will undoubtedly become more valuable and a whole Aerial-Arche type will revolve around it.
- Paying 3 ER to avoid 3 damage is not great, however if combined with the Protection Aspect and Captain Marvel's Helmet it becomes a case of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Against Villains that have abilities/effects that trigger off successfully dealing damage (ex Stampede; Rage of Ultron) this card gains extra utility and value.
If you found this review helpful, like so that I can write more reviews :)