Card draw simulator
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Neokarasu · 39
Symbiote Suit allows Cap to go nuts with his readying ability. The deck also runs additional readying cards like Desperate Defense and Indomitable to get even more value out of the Suit.
- Mulligan: prioritize finding Symbiote Suit > Super-Soldier Serum > Armored Vest > Unflappable > Quincarrier.
- Earlygame: set up Symbiote Suit, Super-Soldier Serum, Armored Vest, Unflappable, and Quincarrier. You want to start defending from the 1st turn. Ideally you can also start drawing cards from Unflappable ASAP.
- Midgame: setup some Indomitable along with the rest of the missing upgrades. The goal is to continue dealing with everything while taking minimal damage.
- Lategame: once everything is set up, you can constantly deal 6+ damage to the Villain while taking minimal damage thanks to all the ready effects. It shouldn't take long to close out the game when added to all of the incidental damage from Retaliate + Electrostatic Armor they've taken over the course of the game.
- Symbiote Suit: juices up Cap's ability to ready. The +10 HP also enables Dauntless
- Desperate Defense: readies Cap to take advantage of Symbiote Suit. 7 defense should be enough for most attacks.
- Never Back Down: the stun is a virtual ready because it allows Cap to not have to exhaust during the villain turn.
- Defiance: with 5 base defense, discarding any boost essentially guarantees a full block most of the time for 0 cost and this also prevents any special boost icons from showing up.
- Armored Vest: persistent defense bonus.
- Electrostatic Armor: persistent incidental damage for cheap.
- Dauntless: another source of incidental damage enabled by Symbiote Suit.
- Unflappable: extra cards for doing what you want to be doing anyway.
- The Night Nurse: cheap source of healing that can also remove status cards.
- Med Team: good chunk of healing without having to swap to Steve so you can keep blocking every turn. Also turns Agent 13 into a pretty good thwarting machine.
- Black Widow: emergency re-roll for any particularly bad Encounters.
- Jocasta: virtual hand-size increase and 4 thwarts.
Cards not included:
- Preemptive Strike/Jump Flip/Not Today!/etc.: these are worse than Defiance/Expert Defense in b/c of the cost. 1 card = 2 dmg/thwart already from Cap's ability.
- Expert Defense: fine card to defend but doesn't provide any synergy with Symbiote Suit.
- Flow Like Water: requires you to play a card to trigger it so it's not guaranteed like Electrostatic Armor.
- Energy Barrier: this version is trying to abuse the readying cards and needed to make room for Indomitable. This card was not synergistic with that game plan.
- Excellent damage mitigation. You will rarely have to swap to Steve so you should be able to consistently do chip damage via Retaliate + Electrostatic Armor + Dauntless while drawing with Unflappable.
- Can handle multiple small/medium minions well via Retaliate and Shield Toss.
- This version can scale well with player count due to all of the ready effects, you can block for other players often.
- Can get overwhelmed by side schemes. Mostly reliant on Fearless Determination and U.S. Agent to control threat. Fortunately you shouldn't have to swap to Steve very often.
- The extra encounter from Symbiote Suit can be problematic vs certain villains.