Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.
andyr · 2194
Wolverine wants to take matters into his own hands and fight with those bare hands. He's a monk that wants to keep the fight on the ground.
This deck aims to beef up Wolverine's attack stats so he can do devastating damage with that stat. Specialized Training for Combat Specialist, Combat Training, and Adamantium Claws means Wolverine will have a base 5 ATK. Then as you play attack events (this deck has 12), you can boost it more with Fluid Motion to have a 7 ATK.
With Precision Strike, if you can set up an enemy to be defeated on its own, do that. If you need some help, use Wolverine's Claws and Directed Force so it's 4 damage. So the exchange is to lose 1 health to gain 2. Not as nice, but still nice.
Directed Force has so many good targets. Once Adamantium Skeleton is in play, it can be used to do extra damage on Wolverine's base attack. It can be used with any Claw enhanced attack. So, Lunging Strike can do 10 damage. Quick Strike can do 9 damage if both Fluid Motions triggered.
Wolverine can rip through any villain and is a great asset on any team. He's ready to do hand to hand combat and clear the field of minions...and villains. This deck is built to be used in multiplayer and can do big damage quickly because of his claws, but by the middle of the game, he's usually ready to do big damage and make it the end of the game.
Other Job Decks:
- Ante Up! Gambit as the Gambler
- A Bit Unruly. Hulk as the Berserker
- Death by a Thousand Cuts. Gamora as the Samurai
- Obi Ham Kenobi. Spider-Ham as the Mage Knight
- Phoenix is a Beast. Phoenix as the Beastmaster
- Copycat. Rogue as the Mime
- Now You See Me, Now You Don’t. Shadowcat as the Ninja
- Summon the Earth's Power. Storm as the Geomancer
- Pursuing the Secrets of Monsters. Wanda as the Blue Mage
- I Prefer the Term "Treasure Hunter". Vision as the Thief
- Get Strong. Smash the Villain. X-23 at the Feral